We love WordPress because it’s open source and the amazing WordPress community continues to improve and update the software at very fast rate. These functional and security updates are required to keep websites safe, secure, and functionally robust.
While many WordPress websites owners think they will keep up with software updates, this fails to happen. Website owners frequently get caught up with life, work, and publishing content. In doing so, they completely forget about keeping their website software updated and their data backed up.
WordPress is just like any software used on desktops, tablets, or phones. It needs to be regularly updated for functional and security updates. If users fail to do so, they open themselves up to broken functionality, malware, and Google warnings of security issues.
WordPress maintenance contracts are great for providing peace of mind and security for your website while also protecting your online marketing efforts.
Monthly WordPress Support and Maintenance
- One hour* of WordPress support via our ticket system to include activities such as:
- Basic code changes
- One on one user training
- Content updates
- Plugin investigation and recommendations
- Theme code storage and revision tracking via Github repository
- WordPress core updates performed monthly
- WordPress plugin and framework updates performed monthly
- Database optimization
- Scheduled backups
- Spam filtering and cleansing
- Ongoing security scanning by Sucuri
- Performance scanning and reporting
- Uptime monitoring
- Educational videos updated with each release WordPress core release
Our WordPress support and maintenance contracts are available in monthly, quarterly, or annual fee structures.
*Additional hours available via contract or on an hourly basis.