Request a Website Audit
Stop Losing Out on Ranking, Website Traffic, and Revenue!
Did you try a DIY website audit checklist, only to find you missed the important items that would truly influence your SEO, traffic, and revenue? You're not alone. Technology rapidly changes and it's hard to keep up with the latest digital marketing information.
What you really need is a professional website audit to keep your website and SEO healthy.
SEO is about making small incremental changes that create a website that is easy for search engines to crawl, render, and digest. If a search engine can easily digest your website, it won't know exactly how to use it in search.
We performed our first website audit back in 2011. Since that time technology has changed, Google has changed, and the rules of SEO and ranking in search have totally changed. We want to take almost a decade of website audit experience and help you make sure your website is healthy, search engine friendly, and ready to convert website visitors.
Please note this is a paid engagement. Website audit requests will be provided with a proposal for work performed.
Comprehensive Website Audit With 90+ Data Points
A technical website audit review will produce a list of suggestions for improving the code, usability, architecture, and on-page optimization of the website. The deliverables will include a list of recommendations and areas that need improvement. The report will include 90+ data points plus a list of top issues to address. This issues list will be accompanied by supporting documents in the form of reports and screenshots.
Website Audit Checklist
- SSL implementation
- Code validation
- Website performance and speed
- Website architecture and content silos
- Website usability
- Call to action usage
- SEO plugin configuration and usage
- Structured data and schema usage
- Usage of Google and Bing tools
- Keyword selection and usage
- On-page optimization
- Off-page optimization
- Social media
Don't confuse our website audit with an automated report. The audit is performed by Rebecca Gill, an SEO consultant with 15+ years of SEO experience and 20+ years of experience with sales and marketing. While Rebecca does use website crawlers to dig deep into the website, she also manually reviews your website, the backend configuration, and if desired, she'll benchmark you against your competition.
Website Audit Deliverables
- Full list of website issues with descriptions of the issue and why it matters to you and your website.
- Supplemental information on the state of these issues and quantifiable data to support findings.
- Supporting files, screenshots, and reports tied to listed issues. This allows you to know exactly what is wrong and what needs to be addressed.
- Top ten to twenty list of the most urgent items to resolve. These items can also be broken down into user or developer issues, so you can decide how best to handle the resolution.
- Optional competitor analysis of how you stand up against your competition in overall website traffic, keywords, and visitor retention.
- Optional one-hour live call to walk through the findings and discuss next steps.
The Web Savvy Marketing team is on hand to assist with post-audit cleanup. If you need a seasoned SEO consultant or a professional WordPress developer, the team can provide assistance as needed. While we encourage you to do as much as you can on your own, we also want to make sure we are available to provide assistance as needed. Custom estimates can be created to offer pricing for addressing your most challenging issues.