Client Size: SMB
Scope: Website Design and On-Page SEO
Duration: Design Only
At launch the client immediately starting showing up in search results more frequently. Prior to launch Google Webmaster Tools showed only 170 impressions and after launch this jumped to 700 in just a few short weeks. This shows the architectural and SEO changes had an immediate impact that was measurable and produced page one results.
Web Design and SEO Tactics
- Created new WordPress website
- Performed keyword discovery
- Mapped website content to keywords using one keyword per page approach
- Optimized on-page content for SEO and best practices
- Created an XML sitemap, so search engines could easily find and index pages
- Submitted sitemaps to Google and Bing for ease of indexing
- Integrated social media to help build branding and inbound links
Why the Web Design and SEO Worked
WordPress is search engine friendly and easy for the client to update and maintain. This has allowed the client to move away from a static website to a more dynamic presentation. Client maintains his own website and activity updates the company’s activities, events, and offering.