Client Size: SMB
Scope: Website Design, SEO and Social Media
Comparing website traffic one month before the website went live to one month after the website went live, the client’s overall traffic increased 54.52% .
The client has now moved from web design to content marketing and social media management. The team is blogging regularly, publishes a bi-weekly newsletter, and building a strong social media following.
Web Design and SEO Tactics
- Complete keyword discovery prior to website launch
- Selected a mix of critical keywords, high traffic keywords, and long-tail keywords
- Created new WordPress website and blog
- Focused on one keyword per page
- Optimized title and meta description for each page and post
- Blog posts released twice per week
- Integrated social media to help build branding (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google+)
- Instituted Google authorship
- Managed bi-weekly newsletter using blog content and industry news
Why the Web Design and SEO Worked
The old website had a lot of great content, but it was not optimized and not as professional looking as others in their industry. We updated the old content, reformatted it, and optimized it for search. We then integrated a blog to help provide fresh content for visitors, search engines, and content for the newsletter.