Rebecca Gill has over ten years of real-world SEO experience that has produced tangible results. She’ll use this knowledge to help you apply this information to your own website or blog.
Who is a Good Match for this SEO Training Session?
- DIY website owners who have attempted SEO on their own and know they just haven’t gotten it right.
- Companies who have hired an SEO consultant or agency and just don’t think they’re getting enough value for the their money.
- WordPress consultants who need SEO education and assistance for their clients.
A Typical SEO Training Call Covers
- Keyword research and selection
- Keyword usage within pages, posts, categories, and tags
- On-page optimization efforts
- Recommended SEO plugins and off-site SEO tools
- Best practices for using on-site SEO tools
- Link building on and off the website or blog
- Strategy for content marketing
- Best practices for social media usage
- Converting visitors in leads, sales, and real revenue
Overview of the SEO Coaching Process
- You purchase the one hour SEO training session via the above Add to Cart button.
- Once done, Rebecca will follow up via email to obtain your desired day and time for the session.
- Once a date and time for the training session in confirmed, you’ll receive a GotoMeeting invitation that will provide a dial in number and an opportunity to share a desktop screen.
- In the live call Rebecca will walk through your existing website, your current SEO issues, and your opportunities for improving SEO and search ranking.
- Once the initial findings are discussed, you’ll have an opportunity do a Q&A of any questions you have on SEO, content marketing, and social media usage.
Bonus Offer for WordPress Website Owners
- If you’d like to provide administrative access to your WordPress website, Rebecca will jump in before the call and review your website in more depth. Don’t worry, you can revoke the access at anytime after the call.
- If you’d like to jump into your WordPress administration panel during the call, this can be done too. Rebecca will review WordPress’s admin panel with you, answer questions, and make recommendations as needed for plugins, settings, and best practices.
If after the SEO training session, you’d like a follow up session, this can be arranged. SEO is an ongoing adventure, so you can purchase additional time as needed.
If you feel you’d like to engage with Web Savvy to provide additional SEO consulting services, this is always welcomed and Rebecca can discuss an action plan for moving forward.