Our SEO Consulting Services
- Discovery – At the start of any SEO project we begin by learning about you, your business, your existing website, and your goals. The more we know about your current state and desired future state, the more knowledge we have to help drive change for your business.
- Competitive Research – One of the best ways to learn about you and your market is to study those organizations or individuals that you complete with online. We’ll deep dive into your competitors, their websites, and their performance so we can help guide you into a solid and structured SEO process.
- Keyword Research – This process data mines your existing website, your competitors’ websites, your planned content, historical keyword reports, your desired keyword phrases, Google autosuggest and trends, Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools, and Google Adwords. The output is a list of focused keywords that will be used to plan out the future sitemap and content marketing strategy.
- Site Mapping – Site mapping is the process of assigning a given keyword or phrase to a specific piece of content on your website. This process helps define the website information architecture and creates a roadmap of existing and future content needs.
- Content Strategy – If content isn’t your strength we can help guide you into discovering the right type of content for your specific target market. We’ll ask lots of questions, review your competitors, and then make recommendations on how we can help you serve your audience.
- On-Page Optimization – Once content is ready, we will optimize each focused page or post to best represent the keyword used. This includes, but is not limited to, content updates, creation of meta titles and meta descriptions, as well as recommendations for improving the content’s value.
- Link Building and Development – We are cautious link builders, as we believe the best links are derived from helping others. Freely give of yourself and employ traditional marketing techniques and you’ll be surprised at how many high quality links are sent your way. Our ongoing SEO services will help you uncover hidden opportunities for expanding your link building efforts with high quality sites that drive awareness and traffic.
- SEO Training – A favorite part of our SEO consulting services is education. We don’t want to just “do” the SEO for you. We want to empower you to make your own process better. We’ll take you step by step through page entry and blog post creation. While you are welcome to hire us for ongoing SEO support, we want you to to be autonomous and own your SEO and future.
- Software Recommendations and Configurations – We’ll help set up your WordPress website so that is helps support your current and future SEO efforts. We provide guidance on theme usage, offer plugin recommendations, and even configure the tools to help you succeed.
- Additional Coaching and Training – Whether you want us to enter in blog posts and manage your social media or just be on call to answer questions, we can set up a ongoing support package that meets the needs of your team. Or if you’d prefer and onsite personalized SEO boot camp or hourly SEO training, we are happy to provide that too.
- Continuing Education via SEO Events – We also offer group training sessions at various locations around the country. Visit SEOBootcamp.com to learn more about our SEO training workshops.
Work With an SEO Consultant That Has Over a Decade of Real-World Experience With Organic SEO
Web Savvy Marketing’s founder, Rebecca Gill, has been working with organic SEO for well over a decade. That’s over ten years of real-world on-page and off-page search engine optimization experience. As an SEO consultant, she’s worked with clients within our home state of Michigan and across the United States.
Her SEO consulting services and projects have included a variety of B2B and B2C industries including highly complex software products, technology consultants, insurance agents, health bloggers, doctors, lawyers, and corporate trainers.
But keep in mind, with SEO consulting it isn’t as much the industry that matters as the technique in which you execute.
We Have a Holistic Approach to SEO Consultancy & Management
What makes Web Savvy Marketing unique is that we move past regular SEO consultancy and we focus on a holistic marketing program. With years of experience in both marketing and sales, we can help deliver an SEO plan that will drive web traffic and website conversions. And because we’re also designers and website architects, we can weave this into a beautiful website or blog that is coded to best practices.
In the end it isn’t just about attracting website traffic, it is about driving targeted traffic that fits your target audience and demographic. It’s also about finding prospective clients early in their selection process and building your credibility with them while you nurture them into sales.
We want to be both your SEO consultant and your teacher. At the end of an SEO consulting engagement, we want you to have more than increased traffic, we want you to think SEO in everything you do. The goal it to provide you with an SEO foundation that you can build upon for years to come.
Substantial and sustainable changes to search engine ranking do not occur overnight. Reaching the coveted page one placement requires a combination of strong website design, organic SEO and a well planned internet marketing campaign that is planned and methodically executed over time.
How can we help with your SEO campaign or website launch? Contact us and let us know.