Strong logos and brandmarks help differentiate you from your competitors and they make you rememberable. They become the basis on your marketing imagery and set the tone for your website, social media profiles, and written collateral.What elements make a brandmark and logo design great? The best logos are unique and memorable, simple yet illustrative, flexible, illustrative and informational, timeless.
Criteria We Review in Designing a Logo
- Company overview
- Elevator pitch, about statement, or mission statement
- Target market
- Existing tagline
- Corporate branding sheet if available
- Inspiration logos or design style preferences
- Color preferences
Our Logo Design Process
- Discovery and reviewing of existing brand elements
- Three to five initial logo concepts in black and white.
- Two to three rounds of revisions to chosen concept(s).
- Multiple color options presented of chose concept.
- Final delivery of logo files with a variety of file types for print and digital publication.
A great logo will help provide a meaningful interaction that reinforces the who and why of you. We’d love to help create that image of you and your company.