Building a brand identity is an important part of marketing. Whether you are defining your personal brand or you’re overhauling your business’s brand strategy, having a unique and professional logo design is imperative for driving successful marketing campaigns.
Brandmarks come in a variety of forms including wordmarks, letterforms, emblems, pictorial marks, abstract, and characters or illustrations. The key is to find the right combination that speaks about who you are, what you do, and provide a connection between you and your target demographic.
Strong logos and brandmarks help differentiate you from your competitors and they make you rememberable. They become the basis of your marketing imagery and set the tone for your website, social media profiles, and written collateral.
What elements make a brandmark and logo design great? The best logos are unique and memorable, simple yet illustrative, flexible, illustrative and informational, timeless.
Criteria We Review in Designing a Logo
- Company overview
- Elevator pitch, about statement, or mission statement
- Target market
- Existing tagline
- Corporate branding sheet if available
- Inspiration logos or design style preferences
- Color preferences
Our Logo Design Process
- Discovery and reviewing of existing brand elements
- Three to five initial logo concepts in black and white.
- Two to three rounds of revisions to chosen concept(s).
- Multiple color options presented of chose concept.
- Final delivery of logo files with a variety of file types for print and digital publication.
A great logo will help provide a meaningful interaction that reinforces the who and why of you. We’d love to help create that image of you and your company.