Our team specializes in healthcare website design and SEO services. We understand the importance of following the patient journey through digital marketing efforts and connecting with them at every step along that path of discovery.
We’ve worked with hospitals, private medical practices, solo physicians, psychologists, community health programs specialists, and many others in the healthcare industry, so we have a very solid understanding of your target market and requirements. We understand the nuances of concurrently service both healthcare professionals and patients.
Our structured web design process delivers a website that is visually pleasing, functionally robust, and backed by our proven SEO methodology and best practices. We’ll help bring in website traffic and convert that traffic into new patients and real revenue.
We Dig Deep into Your Business and Target Market
Our website design process includes a unique WordPress theme that is designed specifically for you and your business. The theme will adhere to WordPress development standards such as HTML5, schema, and responsive coding. It will include keyword research and mapping, content entry, on-page search engine optimization, social media integration, a fully functional blog, and landing pages with inquiry forms.
A typical healthcare website design project includes research, discovery, and discussion of the following items:
- Product or services offering
- Target audience and possible website visitor personas
- Marketing goals and objectives in relation to your online presence
- Key metrics for project success
- Overall branding direction and goals
- Existing website
- Competitor websites
- Inspiration websites (websites you love)
- Desired website improvements
- Functional requirements
- Visual requirements
- Goals and objectives for the new website
- Desired movement of visitors through the website
- Content flow requirements
- Outline potential call to actions
- Desired outcomes of website traffic
Our healthcare experience isn’t limited to just hospitals and physicians. We’ve worked with medical device manufacturers, biotech companies, and pharmaceutical manufacturers. We understand the need for regulatory compliance and the restrictions placed on healthcare organizations by the FDA and other governing associations.