A picture is worth a thousand words and this is longstanding phrase is at the heart of any food website design project. Nothing can articulate the appeal of a beautiful meal or elegant restaurant as a website designed around vibrant food and beverage images.
Our team has experience with the food and beverage industry. We can help craft a beautiful website that showcases your products for sale or entices new customers to dine at your restaurant.
We’re here to guide you through the design process and give your organization a modern, SEO friendly website that attracts website visitors and convert that traffic into new customers and real revenue. We can provide assistance with logo creation, website design, menu layouts, and product packaging.
We Offer a Structured and Proven Website Design Process
Our food and beverage website design process delivers a website that is visually pleasing, functionally robust, and backed by our proven SEO methodology and best practices.
We create a unique WordPress theme that is designed specifically for you and your business. The theme will adhere to WordPress development standards such as HTML5, schema, and responsive coding. And more importantly, it will utilize the most popular CMS software so you and your employees can maintain and update it in house.
The website project will include keyword research and site mapping, content migration, on-page SEO, social media integration, a fully functional blog, and landing pages with inquiry forms. If you need more advanced functionality like membership management or an online store, we can handle that too.
A typical food and beverage website design project includes research and discovery of the following items:
- Product or services offering
- Target audience and possible website visitor personas
- Marketing goals and objectives in relationship to your online presence
- Key metrics for project success
- Overall branding direction and goals
- Available images and videos
- Existing website
- Competitor websites
- Inspiration websites (websites you love)
- Desired website improvements
- Functional requirements like menus, events, or e-commerce features
- Visual requirements
- Goals and objectives for new website
- Desired movement of visitors through the website
- Content flow requirements
- Outline potential call to actions
- Desired outcomes of website traffic
Sample Food and Beverage Website Design Clients
- Karyn’s Raw
- Kelly’s Chocolates
- Maine Dinner
- Mama Natural
- On Diet and Health