When we launched our theme store I had not planned on making a developer license available. After we had multiple requests from theme buyers, I broke down and offered a developer license for an introductory rate of $249.95. I thought I’d give it a whirl and see if anyone was interested.
To my surprise, there were a lot of people interested. It sold and it sold more than I expected. We’ve had excellent feedback from buyers and this makes me even happier.
Flash forward over a year later and our introductory price is still active. Thus it is time to bid farewell to the sale and raise the price to the full rate of $299.95. To some that may see like a lot, but to others, it is considered a great bargain.
Why Should You Consider Purchasing Our Developer License?
We currently have 27 themes available in our theme store and more themes are in development.
- The price breaks down to a per theme price of less than $10 per theme.
- It also means you’re saving over $1,000 with this purchase.
- A Soliloquy license embedded into each theme.
- Our developer license includes unlimited use of all of our Genesis child themes.
- New themes are automatically added to your account when released.
- As we roll out the HTML5 upgrades, these will be added to your account at no additional cost.
- Chris and Debbie provide excellent free theme support via our online support forum.
- If you need help with customizations, Debbie is available to jump in and help at a rate of $100 per hour. Customizations can include custom color schemes, plugin styling, or virtually anything want.
Is the Developer License is as Good as it Sounds?
I think it is and so do our buyers. Here are just a few reviews we’ve received:
The Developer Pro Pack gives you opportunity to use all themes and simple math will show you that this is an excellent deal. I can assure you it is the best decision I could make.
I am in love with this package. So far I have used it for one client, but I look forward to using it for more. I think I got far too excited when I found this deal.
You definitely have one of the best business themes for WordPress out there and I tell you I’ve seen tons from various providers. They look very slick, crisp and have the “professional” look which 98% of other WP themes don’t have. Your business themes look more like Drupal or Typo3 designs rather than WordPress or Joomla. The minimization of unnecessary white space and the font choice make them look serious. I’m happy to promote your themes as they’ve got a great potential and they’ve got such an elaborate look the buyer doesn’t need too much customization to adapt for their business.
Already Own One of Our Genesis Child Themes?
I’m a big advocate of people trying out one of our themes before buying the developer license. If you’ve already purchased one of our Genesis themes and you’d like to upgrade to the developer license, just send me a note via our contact form.
Once I locate your original order, I’ll be more than happy to provide you with a coupon code for $49.95 off the purchase of the developer license.
It’s my way of saying thank you for supporting our business and letting us help support your business.