It’s Friday and that means it’s time for another weekly roundup post! We have gathered together some of our favorite posts from the past week.
You will find interesting reads on web design and how rank naturally in the search engines. You will also find great information on how you can make your site more Google friendly and even prepare for the next Google update.
Let’s get to it…
WordPress and Web Design
- 3 Steps For Designing The Ultimate Landing Page – This post is focused on the real estate market, but the tips here can apply to any industry.
- Asynchronous Loading Plugins – Are you using these types of WordPress plugins to speed up your page loading time?
- Improve the Default Search Function in WordPress – Learn how to increase the functionality of the default search engine in WordPress.
- 9 Ways to Improve Business Blog Performance – Check out these real life examples of how to improve your business blog.
- Preview WordPress 3.6 – Take a look at the new WordPress due to be released in early May.
- Best Directory Plugins for WordPress – Looking to create a directory with WordPress? Check out these plugins.
- Following Design Trends – Why following design trends can harm you.
- Web Design For Baby Boomers – A complete style guide for web design and the baby boomer audience.
- Getting Creative With Usability – Learn how to implement creative usable designs.
- 6 Biggest Challenges for Designers – Here you will face the biggest challenges for designers in 2013.
- 20 Creative 404 Error Pages – Use these examples for some inspiration.
- Best WordPress Plugins for Real Estate – If you are in the real estate industry be sure to look at these plugins.
Search Engine Optimization
- Risk Management For Links – Here you will find steps you can take to prepare yourself for the next Penguin update.
- Location, Links and Luck – Here are some ideas to help you in your SEO efforts.
- 21 Things SMBs Can Do To Make Google Love Their Website – You will find ways to make your site more Google friendly.
- Writing for SEO and Readers – Learn how to write for both SEO and readers.
- How to Build a Massively Valuable Blog – Use a human approach to ranking high in the search engines.
- How to Get Over the One Hurdle Keep You Back From Creating Awesome Content – Learn what you can do to start creating awesome content.
- Penguin 2.0: How Guest Blogging Will Be Affected – Learn how guest blogging will be affected with Google’s latest update.
Of course, this list is by no means exhaustive. Do you have an interesting post you would like to share with us? Leave it below in the comments. Check back next week for another weekly roundup!