We are back with another weekly roundup post. At the end of the week, we like to roundup some of our favorite posts from around the web and share them with you. This week we have information on WordPress Child Themes and helpful Google Chrome extentions as well as great posts on content marketing and how to rank content in 2013. Ready? Let’s get to it!
WordPress and Web Design
- How to Fix the Error Establishing a Database Connection in WordPress – This error can be frustrating. Find out how to fix it.
- Searching For A Better WordPress Search – The latest on WordPress search.
- What is a WordPress Child Theme – Find out the pros, cons and more with this post.
- 15 Google Chrome Extensions for Web Designers and Developers – 15 of the most useful and best Chrome extensions.
- Beginner’s Guide to Preventing Blog Content Scraping In WordPress – Learn what you can do to prevent blog content scraping.
- WordPress News Roundup – Find even more posts on WordPress in this post.
- NextGen Gallery Demo – Looking for a gallery for WordPress, check this one out.
- Self-Hosted WordPress Websites – The do’s and don’ts to set your site up for long term success.
- WordPress Obesity – Is it Mortal Yet – Don’t let the function of your site get out of hand.
Search Engine Optimization
- Content Isn’t King. Trust Is King. – Learn why it’s not about content as much as it is about building trust (and how you can build more trust).
- How Guest Bloggers are Sleepwalking Their Way Into Penalties – Check out this post to make sure you are not doing this.
- Is Google Places Search Permanently Closed – Read on to find out what is going on with Google Places search.
- 70% of Customers Pay Under $1,000 For SEO Per Month – Interesting stats from a local SEO survey.
- 7 Ways to Get More Out of Your Conversion Confirmation Page – Important for growing your business.
- Mobile Ad Network Sees Big Increase In Geo-Precise Targeting – Impressive study finds huge increase in geo-precise targeting.
- How Google Now Will Impact SEO – Learn more about Google Now and how you can take advantage of it.
- The Secret Recipe For Viral Content Marketing Success – Use this when creating a content marketing strategy.
- How To Write Content That Ranks Well In 2013 – Great read to make sure you are doing these things.
- The New SEO of Content Marketing – What really matters when it comes to SEO and content marketing.
- What Every Blogger Needs To Know About The New FTC Guidelines – Need to know info.
This is be no means a comphrensive list so if you have great posts you would like to share please let us know in the comments below! Check back again next week for another roundup post.