Sample Charitable Activity
- We give back to the local community by sponsoring youth hockey, baseball, and softball teams such as the Lakes Area Warriors, Lakes Athletic Association and the Lakeland Hawks.
- We give to the Walled Lake School District, which is in Oakland county.
- We’ve given to medical based charities such as St. Baldrick’s Foundation, Cycle for Survival, and Jump Rope for Heart.
- We support ministry trips by donating backpacks, blankets, and medical supplies to an orphanage in Bihar, India that has 56 children. Our part feels so small in comparison to the amazing work of this ministry team.
- We give to charities such as UNICEF for natural disaster relief efforts.
- In 2013 we are kicked off an annual scholarship program for Grayling High School students, which is located in the home town of Web Savvy Marketing founder, Rebecca Gill.
- We’ve sponsored WordCamp Detroit, WordCamp Ann Arbor, WordCamp Las Vegas, and WordCamp Miami.
- We’ve sponsored the national PressNomics conference.
- In summer of 2014 we added in WPBeginner’s effort to build two schools in Guatemala.
- In fall of 2014 we built a pro bono website for Michigan Council of Women in Technology’s annual web design contest. We continue to maintain and update this website for MCWT.
Pro Bono Services for 501(c)(3) Organizations
Since founding our consulting firm, we’ve also provided pro bono websites, domain registration, hosting to help get non-profits and their website moving. These have included religious organizations as well as community programs.
If your organization is a qualifying non-profit who has already obtained 501(c)(3) status and you are seeking a pro bono website or related marketing services, you may qualify for our program. Requests are evaluated on a case by case basis and are subject to our current client schedule and project timelines. Only valid 501(c)(3) status organizations will be considered.
Pro Bono Submissions Require
- Detailed description of your organization’s services
- Geographical coverage of your services
- Specific information on the needs and/or marketing goals
- Contact information
- Timeline for services requested
- Proof on 5013(c) status
To request consideration for one of our pro bono projects, please email us at email@example.com.
Once received, the Web Savvy Marketing team will review your request, determine fit, and if we can accommodate you into our project schedule.