Welcome to another weekly roundup post. Each week on Friday we are rounding up our favorite posts from this past week.
In this week’s post you will find out where to get some very cool WordPress plugins and you will also learn how to solve some of the most common WordPress problems. We also found great information on why your search traffic might be down and how to create awesome content.
Now let’s get on to the content shall we?
WordPress and Web Design
- 5 Ways to Find the Latest and Greatest WordPress Plugins – Use this to guide you when choosing plugins.
- 9 Common WordPress Problems – Here are solutions to some of the most common WordPress problems.
- How to Successfully Launch a New Website and Refresh Your Brand – Looking for some inspiration and know how then check this article out.
- 10+ WordPress Chat Plugins – Check this post out if you need a chat plugin.
- Don’t Blame WordPress – When things go wrong with your site don’t blame WordPress.
- Google Teams Up With Monotype – Now you can download the entire Google web fonts catalog.
- It’s The User That Matters – When it comes to business matters and UX it’s all about the user.
Search Engine Optimization
- 7 Steps Towards Great Blog Posts – Use these tips next time you are writing a blog post.
- Where Did All The Search Traffic Go – Read up to see why your search engine traffic might be lower.
- 5 Rules To Effectively Use Press Releases For Links – Learn how to use press releases more effectively to build links.
- Eight Silly Data Myths – Are these myths driving your business?
- 10 Reasons Why Your Company Needs Better Lead Nurturing – Learn why this it the way to ROI.
- Building Your Brand – Check out this tough love post about branding.
- Awesome Frickin Content – Learn more about how to create it in this post.
- 4 New Roles For PR People – Roles are blurring across PR professionals.
This is by no means an exhaustive list. If you have a post you would like to share then let us know in the comments below. Check back next week for another weekly roundup!