It’s that time again! Time for another weekly roundup post. This week we rounded up some of our favorite blog posts on the subjects of WordPress, web design and search engine optimization.
You will find great information on common WordPress SEO mistakes, why you need to hire a user experience manager, why long content is trending and even how to promote your new blog post.
Ready to learn? Check out these posts.
WordPress and Web Design
- WordPress SEO Mistakes – Learn how to avoid common WordPress SEO mistakes.
- Hire a User Experience Manager – 10 reasons why all enterprises need one.
- Mass WordPress Brute Force Attacks – Is it a myth or reality that there is a spike in attacks against WordPress sites?
- Letterpress-Inspired Designs – Typography inspiration!
- Go Sidebar Wizard Plugin – Easily edit your sidebars – comes with unlimited variations.
- 45+ Elegant Restaurant WordPress Templates – Check these out for some inspiration.
- New WordPress Plug – Custom Field Finder – Be sure to check this plugin for finding custom fields (even hidden ones).
- New WooCommerce Shipping Extensions – The latest shipping extensions have arrived at WooCommerce.
Search Engine Optimization
- The Popularity Factor in Today’s SEO – Being popular matters when it comes to SEO. Good read on how you can become more popular with Google.
- Bing Adds Pin It Button – Interesting read on how Bing adds “Pin it” button in image search.
- 4 Steps To Take After a Google Penalty – Here are four steps you can take after a Google penalty is removed.
- Bing Delivers More Malicious Websites Than Google – This report shows how Bing delivers five times more malicious websites than Google does.
- Is Long Form Content The New Form Content – Writing for the web has always been shorter, but it seems the tread is going for more indepth and longer content.
- SERP Conditioning – Interesting read on how Google Maps and the Knowledge Graph are stealing organic traffic.
- 15 Steps to the Ultimate Lead Capture Landing Page – Learn all you need to know about creating an effective landing page.
- How to Promote a New Blog Post – Here is an example of what you can do after you publish a blog post.
- 8 Priorities For One Man Marketing Team – Learn the most important tasks you can do.
- How To Use Rich Snippets – How to breathe new life into your Google search results with rich snippets.
- How To Boost Engagement on Linkedin – Learn how to boost engagement with your Linkedin followers
As always this is not a comprehensive list. Do you have any great posts to share with us? If so let us know about them below. Check back next week for another weekly roundup post!